Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oops!

I probably should have mentioned that I've been out of town, and therefore largely off-line, since Friday. I hope nobody was too worried. I haven't been murdered or anything, so everybody calm down.

Until I return to my normal daily rut, allow me to offer a hearty Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there (and to my own, to whom I've said this is person, but it would still be wrong not to include him).

But I offer those sentiments sincerely, on behalf of myself, as well as everybody's favorite movie stepdad, Harry Powell.

Now go watch golf, or whatever!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

I enjoyed watching Father of the Bride on TCM yesterday.

Greg said...

I believe Marilyn and I are the only two people online today and as such I'm stalking her. I should be doing work I suppose but hey, what are they going to do? Fire me? Bwahahahahahaha!!! Seriously, they told me I was laid off with a month still to work and they expect anything out of me? Oh brother, that's rich.

So anyway, to paraphrase Brandon De Wilde, Bill, come back. Come back Bill.

Fox said...

Actually... Greg did start a rumor that you were murdered yesterday, but then I checked on Snopes and it wasn't true. I think he confuses Father's Day with April Fools Day. Oh, that Greg!!

Rick Olson said...

I'm on line today. Or, was yesterday, or something. And I'm really glad you weren't murdered.

Followers