Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, and Whatnot!

I probably won't be able to post much until Saturday night or Sunday, so in the meantime have a delightful Thanksgiving, everybody! If you're from some country other than the USA, enjoy work.

When I do post again, you can most likely look forward to posts about The Sadist and possibly L'Argent (I didn't bump The Milky Way up in my queue in time...), and I use "look forward to" very loosely here. But if you're bored, and you don't have to go to the bathroom, you can always spend a few minutes here!

In the meantime, enjoy Carla Gugino, won't you?

10 comments:

John Self said...

Nice watermark.

bill r. said...

It's classy, isn't it?

Greg said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bill.

Did Marilyn approve this?

bill r. said...

No, but goddammit, this is my day! Plus, I don't imagine posting pictures of Sexy Ladies is going to be a permanent feature of this blog (either it will end some day, or eventually that's ALL this blog will be), before it fizzles out I had to get a picture of Gugino up. She's given me so much, and this is the least I can do to repay her.

Greg said...

I'm hope she's grateful!

Krauthammer said...

I should stop visiting this site in public libraries.

Greg said...

By the way, I'm not only hope she's grateful, I also hope she's grateful.

Me now stop.

Ed Howard said...

"enjoy Carla Gugino, won't you?"

I'd love to.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Anonymous said...

either it will end some day, or eventually that's ALL this blog will be

So, what's your point?

Greg said...

Yeah, really, I'm cool with this blog just being that.

Hey, you need to click on the comments when you visit the Styles (that's the cool nickname for my blog). Brian said your Rocky Balboa to him on the latest. You miss out on that stuff when you don't read the comments.

Followers