Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mother Effer

.
You know what can bring your blog plans to a shrieking halt? Shitty days. Shitty, shitty days. Which is what I just experienced, brother, and how. I was all primed to finish my review of Joe Hill's Horns, but now I barely have an interest in food, let alone writing anything.

Depending on how tomorrow goes -- tomorrow being the sequel to today, in more ways than perhaps the obvious one -- I might get the review up tomorrow night. Then again, perhaps I'll be so furious that I cancel this whole fucking blog outright. Okay, that probably won't happen, but the Horns review might be further delayed.

So. Here's a picture of a robot monster. Sorry.
.

3 comments:

OlmanFeelyus said...

Robot Monster CRUSH!

I feel your pain. Better luck tomorrow.

Greg said...

It's funny how when I have a bad day I think of throwing in the towel with Cinema Styles. Why is that? Why do we feel like stopping something that allows us an outlet for creativity when we're depressed or pissed off? Who knows. But given your work situation, I understand. I hope everything goes well today.

Just don't cancel the blog!

bill r. said...

Thanks for the sympathy guys. But Greg, I'm not cancelling the blog. There's really no chance of that.

And work today has been...strange. Not what I expected, anyway. I don't really know what to make of it, but things seem positive so far. We shall see...

Followers